High capacity conveying for barns and semi-solid manure pits.
Components That Last
- 16" auger with heavy 5/16" flighting
- Bronze bushings on top, nylon bushing on bottom of auger
- 1/8" Copper bearing steel construction.
- 4" diameter, schedule 80, heavy wall tube in auger. Copper/steel alloy for housing.
- Optional steel liner for sand use.
- Optional hopper end available for barn cleaner use.
Electric Motor Drive Models
- Strong roller chain drive. 60 H on auger, 50 H on reducers.
- Circuit breaker used for overload instead of sheer bolt.
- Electric motor drive output ranges from 3 hp to 15 hp, depending on auger length.
PTO Drive Models
- Tractor horsepower requirements: Minimum 45 HP @ 540 RPM.
- Larger diameter auger results in slower RPMs to maximum torque and reduce component wear.
- Custom built for your specific application with 15-40 foot lengths.
- Available with electric or PTO drive.
- Thrust bearing located on top end for easy lubrication.
- Install in existing structures, or new construction.